Monday, June 14, 2010

What I Expect Upon My Return

My life has changed while here in Mèxico... (by the way, sorry that a lot of my accents over letters are backwards, the Spanish keyboards are different). Okay, so, I wake up every morning and breakfast is ready for me. It sits on the table waiting for me. I get home from school and lunch is ready. The table is set and we all eat together. The dinner comes and again, the food is ready. On weekdays, the housekeeper, Reina, usually cooks, but when she´s not here, our mamà does it.

So, when I get home, I will wake up and wonder where my food is. I will get home and lunch should be ready at 2 p.m. And if I plan on not being home for dinner, then I should tell mom that I won`t be home.

Okay, not really. I won`t expect those things. But it`s interesting how different things will be.

Three days left!!! I`m excited to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment