Monday, June 28, 2010

One Year with Chris

We've been together for one year now. I wrote him a cheesy little poem for our one year anniversary thing.

Here is it:

Christopher, my lover boy
I love you more than just a toy.
I found you only one year ago
I liked you lots but my love was low.

First I saw some sexy man
His green eyes shined with his perfect tan.
I liked him and he liked me
But a problem bit us like a flee.

My family didn't believe in you
And close I came to join them too.
Then I got to know you well
And then in love with you I fell.

You're kind at heart with so much love,
Your lips fit mine just like a glove.
I love your attitude of life,
You smile always, even through strife.

I see an example in all you do,
And I love that we wear the same size shoe.
You read and you pray every day,
I want to be with you after our hair turns grey.

I know it's hard that we live so far apart
But you're always with me in my heart.
I promise you that I love you,
And I know that you love me too.

We've done the golf cart, zoo, and beach
We've eaten out cereal with strawberry, blueberry, and peach.
You surprised me with flowers at my car,
We kissed on the water tower and saw Provo from afar.

Now it's been one year, I know,
It's hard to believe when time moves so slow.
If only you knew how much I love you
Well I hope this poem will give you a clue.

We've been through a lot this past year,
To my heart you are so near.
We've learned so much and cried some tears
I hope this lasts for many more years,

Again I will say that I love you so much,
Your face, your love, your every last touch.
Christopher John and Lauren Nicole
I'll love you forever, deep down to your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment