Thursday, June 10, 2010

Last Call for Souvenirs!

Guess what tomorrow is??? Other than the 11th if June.

Yes, it is the World Cup! Everyone in Mexico is super excited and truth be told I'm kind of sad because I wanted to spend all day on the beach. But, the game starts at 9 AM so it looks like we will be going to the beach later in the day. Okay, so I will be watching soccer in the morning (a.k.a. reading a book) and the world will stop for a few hours as Mexico cheers for their team.

It's pretty cool that I get to be in Mexico while the world cup happens. It's a big cultural experience. It would be like one of the frenchies being at the Mugar house for the Super Bowl.

Okay, people, I will be home in exactly ONE WEEK from today. If you want A specific souvenir, you better tell me fast. I've shopped enough for the nextt year. I'm so sick of it. So I won't be doing anymore unless I have to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment