Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Good Life

It's good to be home, but since I'm using this as my journal, I need to talk about some things that I haven't written about yet. Last weekend was quite fun. On Friday my roommates and I went to the beach; it was great for about 20 minutes. Then it started raining. Not just raining, but pouring. like more pressure than a shower raining. Some of the girls wanted to stay and play in the rain, so we did. The Ocean water was so warm. All of my things
were soaked, including my clothes and towel. Finally they decided to go home
when the lightning and thunder started. So I walked back to the bus stop in my
swimsuit (I wasn't about to put on soaking wet clothes). Shelby did the same,
but she was wearing a bikini and has a hot body, ha ha. So this creeper kept
following us and didn't stop until she put on a shirt. The interesting thing is
that I was walking down the street, barefoot, wearing only a swimsuit, in
the pouring rain, and I wasn't even cold! It was great.


And I forgot to tell you guys about Rebekah and Becca's teacher. His or her friend died from a drug trafficker. Isn't that sad? I hate to leave on a sad note. So I gotta say that I am just grateful I didn't have any problems with the drug people while I was in Mexico. Before I left, everyone was warning me and scaring me. I kept assuring them that the drug problems weren't happening in the Yucatan and especially not in Merida, but I guess I was wrong. Thank goodness I didn't have any problems bigger than sunburns and bug bites!

No comments:

Post a Comment