Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We Can Each Make A Difference

Okay people. I'm home from Mexico as you all know. I have more to say about it, but this week has been busy. I just started working (tutoring the neighbor kids) and I also have an internship that I just started. I'm also preparing for my trip to Boston that I leave for in two days. This means that I don't have a lot of time to help out my friend. Soooo, I really need your help! Please. Chris's cousin just found out that his cancer is a lot worse and so they are stopping chemo. He has been dealing with cancer his whole life and he is only 20 years old! Well, he wants to go to Hawaii and spend some time with his family.

And so, I'm asking each one of you (please pretend that I am asking you personally, to your face) for a $1 donation. You are more than welcome to donate more, but even just $1 from each person will make a difference.

If you want to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and not only donate money, but get put into a drawing to win a Kitchen Aid, then go to my sister-in-law's blog page at www.treasuresofhope.blogspot.com.

ALL of the money that goes to my paypal account will go straight to the Mash family. My sister-in-law is going to drop it all off next week to Chrissy Mash next week.

You can read more about it on Facebook and join the group page and the event page at:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=132715040089895&ref=ts

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=126738337362441

Paypal your money to lolomugg@aol.com. $1. Let's make this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment