Sunday, August 22, 2010

Independence Day



The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. I dunno what it is, but I just love it. I think it's because everybody just seems so united on Independence day. Everyone is friendly and happy. I've never spent the holiday outside of my home town, Anaheim... until this year, that is. It was such a wonderful experience and I'm so glad I was able to go. The girls performed in another parade. The one in Boston that ends at Faneuil Hall. The girls then performed again in Faneuil Hall for the mayor and everyone else in there. The man who sang the National Anthem was amazing!!!

We went to lunch afterward at McCormic & Schmick's.After that I shopped a little with Mom.



Photobucket
Me with a purple motorcycle!

Photobucket
In Faneuil Hall

Photobucket
Me, the singer, and Emily getting his autograph

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment