Sunday, April 25, 2010

GROWING UP

^ That's what I'm doing. Growing up. I thought I was grown up when I turned 12 and started bleeding once a month. But then I turned 16 and started driving. I realized 12 was nothing and I hadn't grown up until then, when I got my own car. Then I thought I was grown up when I graduated from high school. Then, when I moved away from home and went to college, I knew I'd grown up. But now I know... I will never ever grow up.

I'm leaving for my study abroad to Mexico on Tuesday. I'm soooooo scared! I know I will sound like an idiot and embarrass myself and speak ugly Spanish. Ugh. If you want to hear my embarrassing stories then keep yourself posted, I will write about them here.

I'm growing up. Not quite there yet, but I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment