Thursday, April 29, 2010

First Day of School

Today is the first day of classes. I´ve been so scared, but it´s not too bad so far. I like it. I just got out of class (there is only 5 people in my class and the teacher is a native to Merida so I hope I`ll learn fast).

Did I say already that there is 4 of us in the house. Two per room. Well I`m here at school with Alyssa and we realized that our other two roommates (the two in the advanced Spanish class) left. And Alyssa and I are both directionally challenged. So we are stuck at school... too afraid to get on the bus alone. We found our teacher but he has another class to teach. *sigh* I`m in Mexico... speaking a language I can only half understand. Sometimes not even half. Well, I´m gonna try to get home now.

P.S. I love you family. And I miss you mucho!

1 comment: