Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Waiting..........

My mission papers are in. I'm just waiting now... for some mail to tell me where I'm going and when I'm going. It's been almost 2 weeks now. I check the mail every day.

I had a dream the other night... well actually I had 3 dreams in one night about getting a mission call. In the first dream I was going to Washington state, but it ended up being a fake mission call anyway. Somebody printed it up and was playing a trick on me. In the second dream I was going to Isabal (sp?), Turkey. I don't know if that's a real city in Turkey, but I thought I remembered seeing it somewhere in my family history. Then when I told Heidi about my dream she said my great great great something grandmother was born there.

I can't remember where I was called to go in the 3rd dream. But this is a real pain waiting every day. I just want to know!

Chris is doing the same thing right now... just waiting. I'm nervous and excited both. Ahhhh! Hurry up and come!

No comments:

Post a Comment