Monday, February 8, 2010

OUCH

So, I've decided that canker sores are made out of evil. PURE evil... plus a little bit of infected skin, maybe. But mostly just evil. Each time one canker sore starts to go away, a new one arrives. They're breeding, I swear. Asexual I think.

Speaking of pain... my back hurts too. My lower back. And I feel it in my leg and in my knee too. I know I'm a hypochondriac, but this is real. It's weird 'cause I have no idea why it hurts. The other day ago (and yes, I get to say "ago" if I want to) I woke up and could barely walk. My right leg was just acting like a crazy man.


LANGUAGE...

...is soooo cool! I love my History of the English Language class. I have it at 1pm and I learn all about English and different dialects and how nobody is really "wrong" or "right" but that everybody's dialects have just evolved differently. Then, at 2pm I go to my editing class and learn all about "right" and "wrong" and how you can only say certain things, etc. (By the way, I know I'm not using all my commas and semicolons and quotation marks perfectly, but just know that I would if I were editing it.)


VALENTINE'S DAY

It's this weekend. I'm excited. My boyfriend, Chris is coming down to Provo from Rexburg, Idaho (BYU--Idaho). On Saturday we are gonna go out to lunch and then go get a massage. If there's good snow, then we will go snowboarding on Friday night. I'm excited. Then on Sunday we will go to church. We're gonna celebrate Valentine's Day on Saturday instead.

And now I have to go do homework. But let me just say that my life is so blessed. I'm so happy to have so many loved ones and so many blessings.

-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment